BOOK NOW: https://qkt.io/Yzeup7P
Presented by Judith Mugeni – Integrated Marketing Communications specialist
Guest Speaker: Joanna Ngwenya – Personal Development Life Coach
Your brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the roomJeff Bezos, the CEO of Amazon,
Your personal and professional brand is important. It is your blue print to WHO YOU ARE. Personal branding is a way of establishing and consistently reinforcing who you are and what you stand for in your career and life.
Many have said 2020 is the year of plenty. The aim of this masterclass is to build a long term brand – Vision 2020 and beyond.
Come and Join us as we Unpack and give you practical tools:
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL BRAND STRATEGY : HOW TO BUILD THE MARKETING 7PS OF YOUR BRAND
“Your brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room”
Jeff Bezos, the CEO of Amazon,
As far back as 1997, Tom Peters described a personal brand as ‘a promise to the marketplace and the world’. In summary, personal branding defines who we are, what we stand for and what we have to offer. Your personal and professional brand is important. It is your blue print to WHO YOU ARE and how people perceive and can experience your authentic self. Personal branding is a way of establishing and consistently reinforcing who you are and what you stand for in your professional career and life. Many have dubbed 2020 the year of plenty – 20Plenty. The 7 Ps of marketing are a set of key principles that are at the very heart of your marketing strategy. Jointly they are referred to as the marketing mix.
The marketing 7Ps is a framework that is also used for marketing campaign planning. The purpose of this masterclass – workshop format is to distil the myth that only professional marketers can write brand/marketing strategy. The aim is to build a long-term brand – Vision 2020 and beyond.
Join me Judith Mugeni on this interactive 4hr practical workshop, where we will apply the 7P’s to your personal and professional brand and the beauty is that this framework can also be applied to your business.
These principles can be applied to both individuals and organisations.
Profile/Product/Service: Know your authentic self, what product/service are you offering your targeted audience in terms of features, benefits, character etc – vision is key
Price/Fees: Know how much to charge for your service – how much are you worth?
Place/Access: Know how and where your target audience can find you – channels, industry, function, geographical areas
Promotion/Marketing mix – Know how to market and advertise your self – how to show up
People/Partners: Know how how to build your network, contacts are key to getting your brand out there.
Process: Know the process of getting your brand out there, what processes or standards do you have in place to ensure all comms consistently reflect your character and it what frequency of communication
Physical Evidence: Know how to build presence, the packaging “cues” that are unique to you and make people recognise you – what does your packaging say about you? How can we prove it?
It takes marketers years and money to learn how to apply these principles. This masterclass is designed to demystify these principles and you walk away with a framework and a built strategy.
Pre-Book now only R250 vat inclusive.
Date: Saturday, 29 February 2020
Time: 9h00am – 13h00pm
To pre register:
We look forward to engaging with you.
|8:30am – 9:00am||Registration|
|9:05am – 9:10am||Welcome by Judith Mugeni|
|9:15am – 10h00am||Vision Building – The most important P in the framework – By Joanna Ngwenya|
|10:05pm – 10:50 am||First Practical Session – 7Ps of Marketing Framework|
|10:50pm – 11h05am||Tea Break|
|11:05am – 12:30am||Second Practical Session – 7Ps of Marketing Framework|
|12:30am – 12:45pm||Round Table Discussions: all questions to speakers|
|12:50am – 13:00pm||Lunch/Networking|
Who should attend
Employed individuals, Entrepreneurs, School Leavers, Coaches, Consultants, Trainers, Freelancers, All professions, Self employed, Start-up owners
Judith Mugeni, Managing Partner Ganizani Consulting, Africa’s Experienced Strategic Integrated Marketing and Sponsorship Consultant
- Judith’s passion lies in strategic planning, focused on the integration of ALL marketing and business activities. As an integrated marketing and communication specialist, she is responsible for synchronising the business or organisation goals in a lead role namely: marketing, creative and concept development, public relations, sponsorship, online and social media, market research and advertising activities for business, public sector as well as non profit entities. She has 15 years of industry experience, 9 years of sponsorship and commercialisation strategy and implementation, 4 years of pure research (quant and qual), 9 years of marketing strategy, 2 years of the Digital Tech World (social media web and mobile apps).
- Brands she is proud to have worked on include: Lead on 1st and 2nd Essence Festival Durban: marketing, sponsorship, project management; Standard Bank Joy of Jazz Marketing and Sponsorship lead on behalf of promoter TMusicman; Old Mutual Soweto Marathon marketing lead on behalf of the Soweto Marathon Trust; Research for Unilever: Home, Personal Care and Home brands and more. In the sponsorship space she has worked on Engen, Standard Bank, MasterCard, MTN, Sports and Rec Sports and Recreation Unite4Mandela, Moretele Tribute Concert, FIFA Broadcast Africa, Department of Arts and Culture, Copa Coca-Cola Nigeria, Invictus Sports Africa, Miles and Associates, Vertical Limit Productions and many more.
- Email: Judith@ganizaniconsulting.com
- Twitter: @JudithMugeni
- LinkedIn: Judith (Kapanga) Mugeni
Joanna Ngwenya, Life and Business Coach, Buyu Incorporated
Originally from the UK, she arrived in South Africa 22 years ago for a two year work contract and fell in love with South Africa and its people. She came to understand that we are more similar than we are different and this understanding underpins her coaching approach. She has tremendous respect for the individual and a deep appreciation of human resilience and creativity. Her passion is for finding ways forward to help her clients make positive, lasting changes in their lives, enhancing self-belief and confidence and to guide people to convert their goals or dreams into reality. Her focus is on assisting people as holistic beings with personal, career and leadership development in a culturally diverse and constantly changing world
An adept professional life and business coach with well-developed negotiation skills and ability to interact at the highest and lowest levels. Strong ability to empower and motivate people supported by facilitation skills, education and training experience. A competent manager with good networking, relationship building and excellent organisational skills.
- Provided the highest levels of national government with policy and consulting advice, enabling needs of external stakeholders, government agencies and individuals to be identified and met within budgetary limitations.
- Setting up own coaching and human development business consulting which has been running for more than 10 years.
- Established a leading edge framework for women’s development in South Africa adopted by National Government and other Southern African Countries, allowing the general public access to new opportunities.
- Co-ordinated and facilitated training and education to empower women, leading to formation local, regional, provincial and national structures.
- Established international links and collaborative partnerships with Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Women’s Sport International and networks with Southern African Countries.
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: Joanna Ngwenya